Are you looking for the new Grizzly Bar? Many here on the Raincoast team are as well. But some of us are lucky and we have a couple of cases of Grizzly Bars and we’ll be at BC Bear Day at Capilano University Saturday, April 1st. Come find me there if you want one and we’ll help you get signed up to win an amazing trip in the Great Bear Rainforest.
— Bears Forever (@bearsforeverbc) March 31, 2017
For everyone else, don’t worry, the Grizzly Bar will also be arriving soon to many retail locations here on the West Coast, and beyond. It might actually be at some of these already.
- Alcove Homegrown Living, Qualicum Beach, BC
- Be Clothing, Courtenay, BC
- Beachcomber Petrocan, Buckley Bay, Bc
- Blackberry Cove Marketplace, Ucluelet, BC
- Blue Fish Gallery, Port Alberni, BC
- Demitasse Bakery Café, Oak Bay, BC
- Denman Island General Store, Denman Island, BC
- Edible Island, Courtenay, BC
- Eos Natural Foods, Wolfville, NS
- Farm Gate Store, Pender Island, BC
- Fig Deli, Victoria, BC
- Finlandia, Vancouver, BC
- Hornby Island Co-op, Hornby Island, BC
- Isabel Creek Store, Queen Charlotte, BC
- Mountain Goodness, Revelstoke, BC
- Natureworks, Salt Spring Island, BC
- San Juan Island Food Co-op, Friday Harbor, WA
- Seahorse Trading Company, Prince Rupert
- Seeds Natural Foods, Cumberland, BC
- Silver Hills Bakery, Abbotsford, BC
- Spirit Bear Lodge, Klemtu, BC
- Stonehouse Teas, Campbell River, BC
- The Local General Store, Victoria, BC
- The Papery, Victoria, BC
- Tla’amin Convenience Store, Powell River, BC
- Tru Value Foods, Quathiaski Cove, BC
- The Vitamin Farm, Calgary, AB
If these don’t work for you, you can also try contacting Denman Island Chocolate directly!
toll free: 866-335-2418
Become a Raincoaster
Giving to Raincoast enables you to protect what you love most.
For 25 years, Raincoast has been furthering biodiversity conservation in BC. Thanks to your generous donations, among many other accomplishments, we have been able to end commercial trophy hunting of large carnivores in over 38,000 square kilometers of the Great Bear Rainforest, begin acquiring forest land in order to protect threatened Coastal Douglas-fir ecosystems, aid recovery of endangered Southern Resident killer whales by restoring Chinook salmon habitat, and establish a university research lab dedicated to applied conservation science. Strong partnerships are integral to our success.
Our efforts need to be maintained and advanced, now more than ever. As the biodiversity and climate crises collide, your support allows us to continue to make tangible conservation gains.
Biodiversity protection is the most important gift we can give the next generation. Join us as a Raincoaster today!