Are you looking for the new Grizzly Bar? Many here on the Raincoast team are as well. But some of us are lucky and we have a couple of cases of Grizzly Bars and we’ll be at BC Bear Day at Capilano University Saturday, April 1st. Come find me there if you want one and we’ll help you get signed up to win an amazing trip in the Great Bear Rainforest.
— Bears Forever (@bearsforeverbc) March 31, 2017
For everyone else, don’t worry, the Grizzly Bar will also be arriving soon to many retail locations here on the West Coast, and beyond. It might actually be at some of these already.
- Alcove Homegrown Living, Qualicum Beach, BC
- Be Clothing, Courtenay, BC
- Beachcomber Petrocan, Buckley Bay, Bc
- Blackberry Cove Marketplace, Ucluelet, BC
- Blue Fish Gallery, Port Alberni, BC
- Demitasse Bakery Café, Oak Bay, BC
- Denman Island General Store, Denman Island, BC
- Edible Island, Courtenay, BC
- Eos Natural Foods, Wolfville, NS
- Farm Gate Store, Pender Island, BC
- Fig Deli, Victoria, BC
- Finlandia, Vancouver, BC
- Hornby Island Co-op, Hornby Island, BC
- Isabel Creek Store, Queen Charlotte, BC
- Mountain Goodness, Revelstoke, BC
- Natureworks, Salt Spring Island, BC
- San Juan Island Food Co-op, Friday Harbor, WA
- Seahorse Trading Company, Prince Rupert
- Seeds Natural Foods, Cumberland, BC
- Silver Hills Bakery, Abbotsford, BC
- Spirit Bear Lodge, Klemtu, BC
- Stonehouse Teas, Campbell River, BC
- The Local General Store, Victoria, BC
- The Papery, Victoria, BC
- Tla’amin Convenience Store, Powell River, BC
- Tru Value Foods, Quathiaski Cove, BC
- The Vitamin Farm, Calgary, AB
If these don’t work for you, you can also try contacting Denman Island Chocolate directly!
toll free: 866-335-2418
We are so excited to share our annual report – Tracking Raincoast Into 2023 – with you! Tracking gives you highlights from the year, our science, flagship projects, as well as a peek at what’s in store for the coming year.
Dive into Tracking and learn more about our work safeguarding coastal carnivores in the Southern Great Bear Rainforest tenure. We are currently raising funds to stop commercial trophy hunting in more than a quarter of the Great Bear Rainforest in British Columbia. Now is a good time to sign up and stay connected to our community of researchers and change-makers.