Raincoast’s review of Enbridge’s Northern Gateway Environmental Impact Statement is available in report format. The document is 270 pages and can be download here.
- Table of Contents
- Part 1. Preface, Terrestrial Impacts, Cumulative Impacts, Natural Hazards and Climate Change
- Part 2. Marine Impacts – Marine Mammals
- Part 3. Marine Impacts – Marine Birds
- Part 4. Marine Impacts – Salmonids
- Part 5. Marine Impacts – Herring
- Part 6. Marine Impacts – Eulechon
- Part 7. Marine Impacts – Tankers and Navigational hazards
- Evaluating external risks to Protected Areas (supporting evidence in press in Nat. Areas J. 2012)
- Underwater Noise Impacts submitted by NRDC
Help us protect KELÁ_EKE Kingfisher Forest
Together with Pender Islands Conservancy, we are raising funds to purchase and permanently protect a 45 acre forested property on the edge of the Salish Sea. The KELÁ_EKE Kingfisher Forest is located within the Coastal Douglas-fir (CDF) biogeoclimatic zone, one of the most biodiverse ecosystems in Canada. It is also among the most threatened in Canada. Protecting these forests is an investment in our collective future.
We’ve just announced a donation matching campaign to support the purchase and permanent protection of KELÁ_EKE Kingfisher Forest. Every dollar donated before December 31, 2022 will be matched by anonymous donors. This is a chance for you to double your impact!