Fall 2010 voyage into the land of the Spirit Bear
From Brian Falconer, Raincoast’s Captain of Achiever
Wouldn’t it feel good to know that while you’re having a great time, you’re also supporting a great cause?
We would like to invite you on an extraordinary voyage. Journey with Raincoast into the heart of spirit bear country to experience one of the world’s rarest bears and build support for their protection at the same time.Raincoast now has limited space available on two trips this fall designed to raise awareness about the purchase of a new commercial hunting tenure, as well as fulfill our “hunting obligations” within our existing guide outfitting territory. These trips all occur at the height of the salmon spawning season and present a spectacular opportunity to see bears. The voyage dates are:
Monday September 13 – Sunday, September 19, 2010
Monday, September 20 – Sunday, September 26, 2010
The expedition will be undertaken aboard our sailing vessel, Achiever. The tour starts and ends in Bella Bella, BC from which we will explore river valleys, photograph bears, experience whales, wolves and wilderness throughout our existing guide outfitting territory and within the new guide outfitting territory we intend to acquire.
- Each expedition includes 6 nights aboard Achiever.
- All meals and food are included, as is wine with dinner.
- Special eating requests are easily accommodated with advance notice.
- All trips are guided by trained professionals such as our Captain, Brian Falconer and our licensed Guide Outfitter, Rocky Ashton.
- You will need warm and waterproof clothing including rubber boots.
- Expedition Cost is $3,500 CDN per person.
- Costs for travel to and from Bella Bella, as well as arranging travel to and from Bella Bella, are the responsibility of expedition participants.
Cheques can be made out to Raincoast, or call us with your credit card information. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call Brian (250-715-6024) or myself (Chris 250-655-1229, ext 225).
We hope you can join us!
Forward this story to a friend