Brand | Style guide
Logo files for Raincoast Conservation Foundation
These logos and guidelines are for use with the permission of Raincoast Conservation Foundation. If you use one of these files, please let us know where and how so we can review it. Thank you.
Zipped vector format logos
If you’re using our logos, please respect them by following common logo practices, like:
- make sure they’re readable and not too small
- avoid putting them over top of backgrounds that obscure them
- use the .PNG, or vector format files, on non-white backgrounds; these have transparent backgrounds and will avoid a displeasing white outline
- leaving a buffer zone around it so it’s not too close to other logos
- don’t squish or change the dimension of the logo
- avoid pixelating them
- use the vector formats in large scale projects
CMYK 68 23 100 7
RGB 95 145 48
Raincoast social icon
In some contexts, instead of using our logo, we use our icon. We use this, for example, on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.